Thursday, November 24, 2011

A day to be thankful for...

Although I am very thankful for many many things, my family, our health, our safety, and all the blessings God had provided us, I would be so extremely thankful to make the biggest spectacle I could at Thanksgiving dinner by having my water break or massive contractions set in right in the middle of it. I'm even setting myself up for such a challenge:


  • I'm wearing un-natural looking green sparkly eyeliner for those "look I just had a baby" pics

  • I'm leaving the house a disaster-dishes, clothes, toys everywhere, bed unmade

  • I'm not taking the hospital bag with me

  • And to put the icing on the cake I'm tempted to drive until the gas light comes on...there is nothing I hate more than the stress of "will I or won't I run out of gas?"

HERE GOES NOTHING!

No comments: